As a contractor in construction you have to submit a CIS Return before the 19th of each month. A CIS return tells HMRC how much CIS tax was deducted from your sub-contractors, and if applicable, CIS tax held when you were sub-contracting, which then confirms how much tax you owe.
This is a complex process and it’s very important to be accurate as the penalties can be very high for late submissions.
Let us do the hard work
For contractors we…
- Add and verify your new sub-contractors
- Process payment and deduction statements
- Submit monthly CIS Returns
- Represent you in any CIS enquiry from HMRC
- Correspond with HMRC on your behalf
- Provide unlimited help and advice
For sub-contractors we…
- Complete a full set of accounts for your business
- Submit your tax return
- Oversee the process for your repayment
- Provide a dedicated accountant
- Represent you in any tax enquiry from HMRC
- Offer unlimited help and advice
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01246 563 414. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.