Xero is a full-featured cloud accounts system
In this article we’ll look at some of the basic features of Xero. If you want to learn more, or you want to set-up your own system, you can visit the Wave website here.
Xero is a complete accounts package to meet the needs of any business size from self-employed to enterprise level. It’s easy to understand and intuitive to use, while including invoicing, payroll, Tax and VAT, reports and inventory.
Since different people work in different ways, you may also be interested in Quickbooks or the free Wave if you only need an entry-level option.
Too busy? Here’s Xero in 30 seconds.
- It does ‘everything accounts’
- Manage invoices and billing
- Connect to your bank account to automate transactions
- Integrate with hundreds of online services
- Payroll and stock control included
- Collaborate and have someone check your figures online
- Access anywhere with mobile apps
Xero allows you to connect your bank account and pull transactions across automatically. This alone can save a lot of time repeating information.
Once you’re set-up and have some transactions you can:
- Send invoices and enter bills
- Add customers to enable rapid invoicing
- Create as many account categories as you need
- Customise emails and invoices with your text and logo
- Report on income and expenses
- Have income and expenses organised in one place
- Know your data is secure with 256bit encryption
For more details of features you should browse the Xero site. Next we will look at why you might move to a cloud accounting system, and why Xero.
We’ll answer any questions you have, or even better, we can set up the account for you and then visit you on-site to give you training.
Still have questions? Want help setting up Xero?
We'll answer any questions you have, or even better, we can set up the account for you and then visit you on-site to give you training.
We partner with Start Right to bring you first class business advice and strategies. visit their website start your success now...
We partner with Start Right
to bring you the latest and most effective tools for starting, growing or healing your business. Whether you're ready to expand or need to turn your cashflow around we can make it happen.
Why not start with some free and friendly advice, just pick up the phone or use our contact form.